A group of highly motivated individuals that strive to beat cyber criminals at their own game is looking an experienced Web Application Pentester. They spent significant time researching new attacks and honing their skills to ensure they are always on top of their game. Their mission is simple – make the internet a safer place. They do this by delivering high quality and tailored security services in the form of penetration tests, red teaming engagements and security automation.
Penetration testers focus on new developments, are backed up by the company’s offensive developers and are expected to support clients by continuously providing insight into (new) security risks in their web applications.
- Hack unique organizations in the Netherlands
- Understand and exploit complex web applications
- Be part of a dedicated pentesting/red team to advise clients
- Not afraid to automate repetitive tasks
- Infiltrate local and cloud infrastructures of clients
- Provide input to developers to enhance their attack platform
- Be aware of business risks and tailor advice to the client’s situation
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in web application security testing
- Act as a team player and act as a trusted advisor for clients
- A good understanding of web app architecture and common vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, .Net, Java and PHP
- A high interest in web applications and a drive to deliver quality tests
- Deliver clear reports in English
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Great secondary benefits such as a non-contributory pension and lunch at the office
- Working from home is business as usual
- Enthusiastic team of highly skilled individuals
Please apply here or contact Stela Staleva at +31 (0)6 41 11 09 67 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com