Founded by an ethical hacker and an experienced recruiter, Cyber Security Recruitment is the first Dutch staffing agency with a 100% focus on Cyber Security. The company was established in 2018. Since then we have been growing at a tremendous speed. In order to keep providing high quality service to our expanding client base, we are looking to further expand our team per April.
We are a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial organization. By 2024 we want to be the leading cyber security recruitment agency in the Netherlands, Belgium, and the Nordics. We are a young team always eager to adopt innovative approaches.
As a Talent Sourcer you are expected to evaluate and screen potential candidates to fill vacant positions for our client portfolio. A key element of this position is the ability to attract highly-competitive and best-fit candidates for the job.
- Communicate with Recruitment Consultants for the available positions and their requirements
- Manage candidate interview schedules
- Maintain social media and professional networks to interact with potential candidates
- Update database for current and future hires
- Crowdsource potential candidates
Our team is an international and dedicated group of people. We are all highly entrepreneurial and therefore real trailblazers in the cyber security market.
/ What do we look for?
• Entrepreneurial Mindset – You enjoy exploring innovative approaches. We prefer smart work over hard work.
• Does things differently – You pursue out-of-the-box opportunities without regard to resources currently controlled. You are a team player and fit a scale-up culture.
• Highly ambitious and kind – You believe in our ambition to become a renown brand in Western-Europe. We look for an ambitious and commercially-minded colleague. Yet, you will need to be genuinely kind and enjoy building long-term relations.
/ What is it in for you?
• Freedom and autonomy – We don’t believe in micromanagement and insane KPI’s. You are your own chief.
• Attractive salary and uncapped bonus – We offer a good salary and a very appealing bonus structure.
• Share Options – Ownership goes both ways.
• Great office on a great location – Our office is in center of Amsterdam and includes an own beer tap, a pool table and much more!
• Flexible hours and working from home – As long as you get the job done, we are happy!
Please apply here or give us a call at 020-21 01 608
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org