The world’s largest international health and beauty retailer with over 17,000 stores in 27 markets is looking for a SOC Manager! Each year, over 5.9 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
The main responsibility for SOC Manager is managing Group IT Security with activities related to Global Cyber Security Operations. Needs to provide a global service supporting the response to cyber security threats and continuous improvement of the detection tools (i.e., EDR & NDR), assisting on the SIEM integration and automation.
• Manage Day to Day SOC operations. Prepare and improve management reporting and presentations.
• Act as a point of escalation for SOC team and take lead in the advanced investigation.
• Supervise the SOC members that report to him/her, managing the team performance.
SOC Incident Response
• Review all the reported security incidents and act as an Incident Manager; work with stakeholders (Asia and EU Business Units and Group Level) through the core phases of incident response and remediation.
Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI)
• Manage CTI service (including threat hunting) of the vendors, including the design of hunting/ detection rules.
• Develop the in-house CTI capability.
• Develop training program for SOC team, ensuring their technical capabilities match with the cyber threat landscape.
Cyber Crisis Simulation
• Take charge of the cyber crisis simulation exercises, identifying the gaps and compiling reports for remediation actions.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines, or appropriate extensive experience.
- GIAC Cyber Security Cert or CISSP.
- At least 8 years experiences in Information Security.
- Experienced with Microsoft Sentinel and any SOAR tools.
- Experienced with Endpoint/Network Detection and Response, preferably Microsoft MDE and Vectra NDR is a big plus.
- Experiencing in managing Cloud Security products and services.
- Hands on cyber security incident management within a SOC environment.
- Excellent understanding of the hacker tactics and techniques and cyber kill chain process. Have a good knowledge of the business, analytics, and data visualization.
- Strong problem-solving skills and fast learner.
- Solid experiences on Information Security Management System and IT Service management.
- A job at a successful international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- An informal no-nonsense work ethic;
- Workspace at home;
- You will be based at their office in Renswoude or Utrecht, but traveling within Europe is also involved (depending on the circumstances);
- Competitive salary and benefits like travel allowance and a discount on your health insurance;
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy more;
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to € 1.000,00 up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore;
- Discounts for you and your family from some of our much-loved retailers in the Netherlands;
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health;
Please apply here or contact Ana Cazacu at +31 (0)615 174 027 or at email@example.com for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org