A critical infrastructure organization in the Netherlands is looking for a SOC Analyst.
- Monitoring, analyzing and interpreting status information as well as the behavior of the Machine part of the ATM system, in accordance with instructions, working methods and procedures.
- Register status messages and abnormal behavior of systems in the service management system. Identifying and acting on deviations, especially aimed at cyber, that (can) lead to a degradation of one or more parts of the ATM system.
- Report the findings to the product owner, so that the product owner can take appropriate actions to improve the robustness of the system.
- Advising on mitigating measures when a vulnerability is used.
- Coordinating detected vulnerabilities with internal and external organizations (including chain partners).
- Drafting and delivery of requirements for monitoring vulnerabilities in systems and networks.
- Analyzing and assessing incidents of Operations and other users about deviant system behavior, assuming a cyber aspect.
- Represent the SOC in small and medium-sized projects.
- Completed HBO in technical direction, IT, ICT or similar.
- Knowledge of security (SSCP, CISSP) supplemented with extensive specific knowledge for security management of operating systems.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with crisis situations.
- Open-minded, result-oriented, team-player.
Note: A pre-employment screening is part of the application procedure.
Please apply here or contact George Papayiannis at +31 6 15634319 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com