Exclusive Partnership with LVNL
LVNL is the critical infrastructure organization responsible for the air traffic control and the management of the civil airspace in the Netherlands. LVNL has been ensuring safe air traffic flows for more than 90 years, using a variety of technologies, some developed in house. It is currently being managed by a driven leader that adopts a coaching approach to management, encouraging the professional and personal growth of his team members.
- Monitoring, analyzing and interpreting status information as well as the behavior of the Machine part of the ATM system, in accordance with instructions, working methods and procedures.
- Register status messages and abnormal behavior of systems in the service management system. Identifying and acting on deviations, especially aimed at cyber, that (can) lead to a degradation of one or more parts of the ATM system.
- Report the findings to the product owner, so that the product owner can take appropriate actions to improve the robustness of the system.
- Advising on mitigating measures when a vulnerability is used.
- Coordinating detected vulnerabilities with internal and external organizations (including chain partners).
- Drafting and delivery of requirements for monitoring vulnerabilities in systems and networks.
- Analyzing and assessing incidents of Operations and other users about deviant system behavior, assuming a cyber aspect.
- Represent the SOC in small and medium-sized projects.
- Completed HBO in technical direction, IT, ICT or similar.
- Knowledge of security (SSCP, CISSP) supplemented with extensive specific knowledge for security management of operating systems.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with crisis situations.
- Open-minded, result-oriented, team-player.
Note: A pre-employment screening is part of the application procedure.
Please apply here or contact Stela Staleva at +31 (0)6 41 11 09 67 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com