A niche advisory pentesting company which works with high-end technology clients is looking for a Senior Security Engineer. Their HQs are in Seattle and Amsterdam and they fully support remote-first working policies.
As a Senior Security Engineer, you will perform tests of customers’ web and mobile applications, networks, and embedded systems. You will also be provided dedicated time for research and skills development.
• Lead scoping for customer engagements
• Perform penetration tests, solo and in teams consisting of other Security Engineers
• Perform source code audits
• Generate vulnerability reports
• Participate in the company’s research program
• Serve as technical lead for customer engagements
• Provide technical mentorship for engineers
• At least four years of experience in information security
• Familiarity with penetration testing techniques and methodologies
• Ability to manually find vulnerabilities in source code
• Knowledge of Java, Python, and C/C++
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The organization embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. They are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. They believe the more inclusive they are, the better their work will be.
Please apply here or contact Stela Staleva at +31 (0)6 41 11 09 67 or at email@example.com for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org