This organization offers a SaaS platform that enables their clients to receive a comprehensive penetration test with a few clicks. Their disruptive approach makes use of a manual as well as automated vulnerability discovery methods. They have recently received an investment of €3M by a Dutch investor and will be scaling up in the UK as well as the Netherlands.
Some of their achievements include:
- Featured in Gartner HypeCycleas top 8 PTaaS Vendor Globally
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Cyber Security.
- HOT 150 Cybersecurity companies 2021 – Cybersecurity Ventures.
- Cyber Security Innovator for Analysis and Testing category 2019 – SC Magazine.
- Top 10 Vulnerability Management Solution for 2019 – Enterprise Security Magazine.
- Most promising Cyber Security startup 2019 – CIO Review.
- Cyber Security Innovator for the year 2019 – Mirror Review.
- Top 10 Vulnerability Assessment vendor in Gartner Peerinsight
They are looking for a Senior Penetration Tester to join them in their HQ in Amsterdam alongside senior leadership. The ideal professional has a consultancy background, is an expert in offensive security and has excellent communication skills.
As a Senior Penetration Tester, you will be on the front lines with their clients supporting them with their Cloud and Offensive Security needs. You will work with the Offensive Security team to build attack-oriented professional services practice such as (but not limited to): Red/Purple Team Operations, Penetration Testing, Breach and Attack Simulations, Cloud Penetration Testing, Social Engineering, and a variety of ad-hoc custom assessments to address unique information security concerns for clients. In this role you will:
- Drive Practice development, including improving existing offerings, creating new offerings, and mentoring team members
- Foster client relationships from Sales to Renewal Cycle by providing right solutioning, support, information, and guidance
- Support the teams on proposals, whitepapers, proof of concepts, technical eminence materials and firm initiatives
- Perform Red Team Assessments, Purple Team Assessments, Network Penetration Tests, Wireless Security Assessments, Onsite and Remote Social Engineering, and a variety of custom assessments
- Create and review comprehensive assessment reports that are technical and managerial to describe the engagement, scope, risks, and remediation recommendations
- Provide technical and administrative oversight and guidance to junior members of the team while performing technical operations
- Liasioning between technical teams and executive level professionals to relay relevant testing results and findings
- Develop marketing materials and participate in marketing activities such as creating research, speaking at conferences, authoring materials and presenting thought leadership
- Expertise on security testing frameworks and standards such as OSSTMM, OWASP, NIST SP 800-115, and MITRE ATT&CK is required
- Use automation, orchestration, and scripting to reduce manual processes, improving overall efficiency while also enabling new capabilities to meet the rapidly changing needs of our clients
- Mastery of commercial and open source security tools including, but not limited to: Nmap, Nessus, BurpSuite, Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, Wireshark, and Aircrack-ng
- 6+ years combined in IT and information security experience
- 5+ years of experience performing offensive/attack-oriented security assessments including penteration testing
- 2+ years of experience in an enterprise-level customer facing role
- Experience with various public cloud components and architectures with Azure / AWS strongly preferred.
- Experience in evading security detection controls
- Ability to travel if needed, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the Netherlands without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience with leading multiple distributed teams across different geographies.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Opportunity to join and grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to work remotely
- Equity plan possibilities based on performance
- Flexible work hours
- You will be working alongside international experts
- Strong career prospects in an early-stage startup
Please apply here or contact Stela Staleva at +31 (0)6 41 11 09 67 or at email@example.com for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org