By imitating the attack of a (cyber) criminal, a realistic picture is created of the risks for critical data and critical processes. In your position you live out as a ‘cyber criminal’. You are responsible for implementation and advice. Here’s what you’ll be doing, among other things:
- You carry out red teaming assignments and penetration tests. You will also conduct investigations in the field of ICT security or cybercrime.
- You provide feed back on your findings and results to the customer. You not only present your working method, but you also give recommendations based on your findings.
This is you
- A completed HBO or WO education in the field of computer science.
- Up-to-date knowledge of ICT security, web development and/or the field of programming/network management.
- Several years of experience in performing (network) penetration tests, (web) application security tests and source code review.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with various programming languages and experience with development of web applications.
- Extensive knowledge of all kinds of techniques that help you with hacking. For example: reverse engineering, debugging, network protocols at various layers of the OSI model, software used in (network) penetration tests, forensic investigations and reverse engineering.
- Expertise in Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems and forensic investigation experience.
- Relevant certifications (such as CEH and OSCP).
- Diploma Private Researcher (or the willingness to follow the training for this).
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language (orally and in writing).
- You can work well in a multidisciplinary team. As a team, they look for a suitable approach for, for example, a red teaming assignment. In doing so, you show that you think along and you bring in creative ideas.
- You enjoy developing and testing new techniques. So that the job can be done better and better and stay one step ahead of criminals.
- You preferably also find the psychology of hacking interesting. No experience with physical walk-in tests or social engineering, but do you find it interesting? Then be sure to let us know.
- You are able to understand and understand a customer and his environment. You know how to communicate your technical findings in an understandable way to clients and colleagues. For example, you adapt your presentation to the audience you have in front of you. You express your conclusions clearly in your reports.
- You are used to having a lot of responsibility within a project. You enjoy training junior consultants.
- You have a B driving license. You work in various places throughout the Netherlands in various sectors.
This is what they offer
- A position from 32 to 40 hours. In the first instance, it concerns an annual contract, which will be extended for an indefinite period upon proven suitability and successful completion of the Private Investigator training.
- A competitive salary with 10% holiday pay.
- A lease car.
- An expense allowance that is appropriate to the position.
- Budget to choose your own laptop.
- A large training budget.
- An extensive package with excellent fringe benefits.
Please apply here or contact Eva Neill at +31 (0)6 50 22 09 11 or at email@example.com for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org