This opportunity is for professionals who speak fluent Dutch!
With rapidly changing cybersecurity threats, clients from all industries look to this consultancy firm for trusted solutions for their increasingly complex risks. As a member of their Cyber Risk Management team you’ll have the opportunity help clients gain insights into their cybersecurity program and strategy as a whole.
You’ll work in Amsterdam, The Netherlands in one or more of the following areas of expertise:
Cyber Transformation: to improve cybersecurity measurements and monitoring, and develop sustainable processes. You will gain experience applying risk management principles to a cybersecurity environment and leveraging cybersecurity frameworks / standards like ISO/IEC 27001:2013 / Baseline Informatiebeveiliging Overheid (BIO), NIST CSF, etc. You will design solutions to remediate gaps or enhance maturity of specific cybersecurity capabilities. And you will implement or improve cyber security management strategy and processes at the clients’ organization.
Cyber Assessment: to assess cybersecurity programs and strategies, or specific technologies and/or information security processes using their proprietary framework or industry standards. Your focus will be on security and risk assessments of processes, applications, systems. You will assist their clients in understanding cyber threat landscape, assess the maturity of their cyber security strategy and/or assess compliance to regulations and standards.
Data Protection & Privacy: to assess and consult clients on data privacy, implementation of data protection / GDPR programs to address confidentiality and security over customer, employee or patient data. You will gain insights into the design and operations of privacy programs and strategies in a variety of industries and learn how to design measurable programs to keep up with the ever changing regulatory landscape.
Vulnerability Management: to build a full service vulnerability management offering providing clients with tailored solutions to deploy and run vulnerability management programs. You will manage vulnerabilities, associated risks and remediation within complex environments.
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Information Technology, in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science) with touch points to Cybersecurity topics or equivalent education;
- 2 – 5 years of related work experience;
- A passion for consulting and cybersecurity topics;
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Cybersecurity assessments, IT and cybersecurity policies, standards, procedures and controls, Security strategies and roadmaps, Cybersecurity awareness and training, Cybersecurity metrics and reporting, Cybersecurity organization design and implementation;
- A strong background of the security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001/2 and NIST CSF, and the cybersecurity laws and regulations such as GDPR;
- A willingness to travel in The Netherlands to meet client needs and a valid driver’s license;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking a proactive role in engagements;
- Flexible, responsible and self-confident personality, who feels comfortable in client’s environment.
They offer an attractive employment package that rewards individual and team achievements:
- Vitality: the choice is yours. An online session with an external vitality coach, practical tips on topics such as nutrition, energy, sleep and mindset, a discount at Healthcity and/or a voucher card to rent a padel court.
- Flexible working: you decide where and when you work in consultation with your team. At home, at the office, at the client or from another European country (up to 20 working days per year).
- Home office arrangement: to optimize your home office, they provide the following resources for you: office chair, sit/stand desk, an external monitor, a desk lamp, a (Bluetooth) headset, and a large external keyboard.
- Birth leave: this organization will pay 100% of the birth leave, in the case of an additional birth leave, they will pay 70% of the salary.
Due to laws and regulations, and because the company (and in some cases its clients) has high demands on the reliability and integrity of its employees, every new employee will be screened. Depending on your rank the pre-employment screening could contain the following: Certificate of Conduct (in Dutch: VOG) or – if requesting a Dutch VOG is not possible – Criminal Background Check of the country you are currently living or have lived during the last five years, integrity questionnaire, verification of ID, diploma’s and/or work experience and consultation of the Dutch insolvency registry.
Please apply here or contact Stela Staleva at +31 (0)6 41 11 09 67 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com