Founded by an ethical hacker and an experienced recruiter, Cyber Security Recruitment is the
first Dutch staffing agency with a 100% focus on Cyber Security. The company was
established in 2018. Since then we have been growing at a tremendous speed. In order to
keep providing high quality service to our expanding client base, we are looking to further
expand our team per July.
We are a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial organisation. By 2023 we want to be the
leading cyber security recruitment agency in the Netherlands, Belgium, and the Nordics. We
are a young team always eager to adopt innovative approaches.
As a Recruitment Manager you will individually manage business relations and look for new
clients in the market. We have a strong client portfolio in the Dutch market but we are also
looking to expand to the Belgium market this year. As a Recruitment Manager you will be the
connecting factor between our clients and the cyber security professionals.
Our team is an international and dedicated group of people. We are all highly entrepreneurial
and therefore real trailblazers in the cyber security market.
/ What do we look for?
• Familiar with 360 recruitment – You have at least 2-3 years of experience in recruiting
and good track record in business development.
• Entrepreneurial Mindset – You enjoy exploring innovative approaches. We prefer smart
work over hard work.
• Does things differently – You pursue out-of-the-box opportunities without regard to
resources currently controlled. You are a team player and fit a scale-up culture.
• Highly ambitious and kind – You believe in our ambition to become a renown brand in
Western-Europe. We look for an ambitious and commercially-minded colleague. Yet,
you will need to be genuinely kind and enjoy building long-term relations.
/ What is it in for you?
• Freedom and autonomy – We don’t believe in micromanagement and insane KPI’s.
You are your own chief.
• Attractive salary and uncapped bonus – We offer a good salary and a very appealing
• Share Options – Ownership goes both ways
• Great office on a great location – Our office is in center of Amsterdam (right next to the
Leidseplein) and includes an own beer tap, a pool table and much more!
• Flexible hours and working from home – As long as you get the job done, we are happy!
Please apply here or give us a call at 020-21 01 608
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org