Interested to work with top-notch clients and advise them on their security levels? Read more about this job opportunity for a Network Security Engineer!
The network and cyber security solutions provider is looking for and experiences professional to join their team in Eindhoven. By supporting and managing the IT infrastructure of various organizations in the Netherlands for more than 30 years they have proven that excellence has no limits. They challenge their diverse team of experienced specialists to take each other to the next level. They are one of the most innovative network and security service provider in the Netherlands. Most importantly, they strongly believe in the power of work-life balance, so you can spend fare amount of time with your loved ones.
As a Network and / or Security Engineer you will advise and implement network and security technologies in the areas of LAN, WLAN, WAN, Cloud, Firewalls and Endpoint Security. You will also be involved in the sales process, consultation with the customer by presenting them the best possible solutions to optimize their security issues.
This is you
- 1-3 years of professional experience in similar position
- Relevant education level HBO
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have an extensive hands-on experience with installing and and or managing network components (switching, routing, wireless) and with network security components (firewalls) in medium and large organizations
- Cloud infrastructure knowledge is an advantage
- Good command of English language, both orally and in writing;
Certifications such as Cisco, HP Aruba, Dell, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, VMWare, Microsoft networking would be a bonus.
This is what they offer
- Flexible working hours;
- Good salary between EUR 4000 to EUR 6000 per month;
- Fun and relaxed working environment;
- Work with the industry latest technologies and approaches;
- Work with the most excellent customers on challenging projects;
- Be part of rapidly growing, innovative organization with many opportunities for personal development.
Please apply here.
For more information please contact Eva at +31 (0)6 50 22 09 11 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org