This position requires fluent Dutch-speaking skills.
With rapidly changing cybersecurity threats, clients from all industries look to this consultancy for trusted solutions for their increasingly complex risks. As a member of their Cyber Risk Management team you’ll have the opportunity to help clients gain insights into their cybersecurity program and strategy as a whole. You will have access to their robust solutions to advise clients on managing cybersecurity risk, enhancing maturity, and improving efficiency. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping clients with their most complex cybersecurity needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
Their security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills. As part of their Cyber Threat Management team, you’ll identify potential threats and vulnerabilities to operational environments. Projects could include penetration testing, red teaming and simulating physical breaches to identify vulnerabilities.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll work with their practice in Amsterdam, and have a leading role on threat management projects. Within projects you may have the following responsibilities:
- Lead penetration testing projects which includes internet, intranet, wireless, web application, social engineering and physical penetration testing.
- Lead and execute red team scenarios to highlight gaps impacting organizations security postures.
- Ability to work both independently as well as lead a team of technical testers on penetration testing and red team engagements.
- Provide technical leadership and advise to consultants and senior consultants on attack and penetration test engagements.
- Lead the analyses of code (security code review).
- Lead the identification and exploitation of security vulnerabilities in a wide array of systems in a variety of situations.
- Review and perform in-depth analysis of penetration testing results and oversee reporting that describes findings, exploitation procedures, risks and recommendations.
- Lead penetration testing projects using the established methodology, tools and rules of engagements.
- Convey complex technical security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences including executives.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering or a related major with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of related work experience in penetration testing which includes internet, intranet, web application penetration tests, wireless, social engineering, and Red Team assessments.
- Experience with manual attack and penetration testing.
- Experience with scripting / programming skills (e.g., Python, PowerShell, Java, Perl etc).
- Updated and familiarized with the latest exploits and security trends.
- Experience to lead a technical team to conduct remote and on-site penetration testing within defined rules of engagement.
- Familiarity to perform network penetration testing in stealth manner.
- Any two of the following certifications OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCE, OSEE, GXPN.
- A driver’s license valid in The Netherlands
- Willingness and ability to travel within The Netherlands to meet client needs.
- Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking a proactive role in engagements
- Flexible, responsible and self-confident personality, who feels comfortable in client’s environment
What they offer:
They offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to their business:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: They’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: They’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility.
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School whilst working with EY, completely free.
Solliciteer hier of neem contact op met George Papayiannis via +31 6 15634319 of email@example.com voor meer informatie.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org