If you are a driven Lead Senior Security Analyst who wants to join a global leading provider of professionally monitored security solutions, read the job description below!
You´ll join the SOC team that operates in the organization’s Amsterdam office and will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and raising incidents as they occur. As the Lead Senior Security Analyst you´ll be responsible for day to day technical leadership of the analyst team, the monitoring capability and acting as the principal incident handler with the SOC.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Provide day to day leadership and maintenance of the SOC monitoring and response capability.
- Provide continuous coordination, direction, continuity, and leadership of all incidents raised within the SOC.
- Undertake categorization, prioritization & triage assessment of all P1 tickets.
- Ensure training plans remain valid and up to date for all analysts.
- Provide direct line management, mentoring and coaching for all lower-level analysts.
- Act as SME for rule tuning, log and incident analysis to the SOC Operations team.
- Ensure efficient reporting and use of analyst resources.
- Maintain a high degree of ‘best practice’ and professional attention to detail within the SOC Operations team.
- SME advice on general security issues at a technical and operational level.
What you bring
This organization is looking for a truly positive and enthusiastic person that demonstrates an ability to self-motivate, to anticipate constraints, and identify optimization or alternative solutions.
You have extensive experience in Cyber Operations including acting as a technical SME for all aspects of the security monitoring and response service. You are used to supporting and facilitating the creation and tuning of new rules and SIEM content as well as maintaining and creating the SOC documentation set to ensure it remains fit for purpose and relevant to industry best practice. You are comfortable mentoring team members and communication is your strength.
- SIEM, IDS and general security tooling experience Including Splunk, Next-Generation Firewalls, Risk and Compliance toolsets.
- Process and procedure life-cycle ownership.
- Knowledge of relevant legal obligations & applicable legislation such as GDPR.
- Formal report writing.
- International working experience.
- Mentoring and coaching.
- SANS 503/504/508/572 or similar.
- CREST certifications or similar.
- ITIL certification.
- ISO27001 experience.
- Python, regex, scripting.
Please apply here or contact Stela Staleva at +31 (0)6 41 11 09 67 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com