Reporting to: Regional Information Security Manager
You will be responsible for supporting the effective co-ordination and delivery of the organization’s security program. As part of the European arm of a Global Information Security team, you will help to identify and reduce security related risks and ensure achievement of organizational security and IT compliance goals. The role will work alongside IT and business teams, working collaboratively to implement and operate security controls and compliance procedures.
Why work for this organization?
They are a people first business. They are looking for people who love what they do, are passionate about delivering only the very best and make it their business to excel, whatever their role. Their colleagues are their number one priority because they know they can’t deliver great without them. From flexible working options and bespoke development programs to well-being initiatives and people policies that make a positive impact, they are committed to investing in their colleagues. And it’s not just their people they are committed to. Their sustainability agenda also focuses on leaving the world a better place than how they found it. From putting resources back into the communities in which they work and fundraising for charities, both local and global, to actively reducing their carbon footprint they mean business when it comes to having a positive environmental impact on our planet.
What they offer:
• Annual salary up to EUR 70K
• Opportunities to grow and develop yourself
• A great environment with a strong people-focused culture, with room for initiatives and entrepreneurship
• A hybrid working environment, involving working from home and European travel
• Working alongside the business and IT teams to assist with identifying and managing security risks, supporting the implementation and operation of security controls for existing technology systems, projects and changes
• Assisting with the implementation of new security initiatives
• Co-ordinating security risk management activities and assisting with the maintenance of the Information Security Risk Register
• Supporting security event investigation and incident response activities, ensuring events are investigated in a timely manner and incidents are reported and managed effectively
• Improving security awareness across the organisation
• Embedding and embracing the organization’s cultures and values as they move towards one company with shared visions and goals
Key and Desired Skills:
• Ideally min. 2 years’ experience in an information security role or other similar role in a multi-company/multi-national environment
• Familiarity with common information security and compliance standards such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS and S-OX
• Broad knowledge of security and IT infrastructure tools, technologies and concepts
• Strong affinity with the technical facets of information security
• Familiarity of application-related security principles and related architectures
• Excellent analytical and logical capabilities, ability to analyze security related datasets in an effective manner
• A consultative approach to security and ability to partner with and manage stakeholders
• Good organisation and time management skills, self-motivated with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong command of both German and English
Please apply here or contact Ana Cazacu at +31 (0)615 174 027 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com