The market leader in e-commerce payments is actively looking for a dynamic Information Security Officer to join their growing team.
In this diverse and challenging role, you will work alongside their Head of Security, who is a thought leader in the security space. You’ll be responsible for identifying and managing security risks efficiently, overseeing their IT suppliers and partners, and putting your all-round security knowledge into practice! This is an ideal role for a proactive professional who has a thirst for knowledge and a real passion for security.
As a security professional you are the spider in the web of the ecosystem. In a broad ecosystem of customers (licensors and certificate holders) and users (consumers and merchants), change is the only constant. You know how to apply your security knowledge to this continuous change and to set the right priorities, thereby guaranteeing the integrity and security of our systems.
- Identify and manage security risks in an efficient manner;
- Feeling responsible for the internal security of the organization and its products;
- Apply your all-round security knowledge in practice with us;
- Oversee our broad landscape of (IT) suppliers and partners and mitigate the risks;
- Your experience in managing a PKI and applying it to a complex ecosystem;
- To keep learning and growing;
- Working together with the various teams and disciplines within and outside the organization
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a substantive security role;
- You have an HBO working and thinking level (toward IT / Security);
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- You know a lot about Cryptography, Incident management, IAM and vulnerability management;
- You have knowledge of cloud security, preferably AWS (must);
- You have experience with PKI management (must);
- You have CISM, CISSP associate or comparable certificates (very desirable pre);
- You have a proactive attitude and you independently identify points for improvement that you also like to address;
- You are convincing in the coordination with internal and external stakeholders;
- You can translate technical matters to the business and vice versa;
- You preferably have experience with the technical side of security.
- Plenty of opportunities to contribute to the development and further growth of a new agile organization.
- Flexible working hours. Working from home is possible (including home working budget);
- A good salary (up to 90K) and non-contributory pension;
- A freely disposable development budget;
- 27 vacation days. You can buy more vacation days;
- A business laptop and SIM card, a contribution for a mobile phone and a first class NS Business Card;
- Regular drinks and team and company outings;
- The possibility, after half a year of employment, to work remotely from anywhere in the world twice a year for up to 4 weeks!
Please apply here or contact Ana Cazacu at +31 (0)615 174 027 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com