Curious what it is like to work as an Incident Responder for the leading cyber security provider in the Netherlands?
We are proud to announce a new collaboration with a leading cyber security company founded in the Netherlands. Now they are active throughout the whole of Europe. They are passionate about helping their customers protect their brand, value and reputation against the rapidly evolving threat landscape. They are always investing in their brand and especially in their people. Due to their rapid growth they are looking for two (Senior) Incident Response professionals. In this position you will have a leading role on working on incident response for major organisations in Europe. The company has an excellent track record of dealing with incidents. They have a specialised time standby at all times. This will be a high paced role in which the stakes are high. If you feel comfortable in challenging environments, and you know how to help your clients during stressful times, this will be an exciting position for you! As an Incident Responder you must be able to triage an ongoing event, acquire the appropriate evidence as needed, and perform analysis remotely or onsite in order to help identify the root cause of an incident. From here on the real work starts happening, like
- Conducting interviews and review IR documentation
- Perform configuration analysis and evaluate logging practices
- Carry out threat hunting activities
- Build out Incident Response scenarios and facilitate client table top exercises
- Compose reports to advise clients of recommended remediation strategies for identified gaps
This is you
- Currently living in the Netherlands and having a EU Passport.
- A strong appetite for challenges and “putting out fires”
- At least 2-3 years of professional cyber security experience, ideally in Incident Response, Incident Escalations, and Threat Hunting
- Experience with web application security and/or cloud security experience
- A working knowledge of operation system artifacts for Windows/Linux/Unix systems
- A working knowledge of network and web based artifacts
- A high-level of professionalism, even in the midst of stressful situations
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please apply here or contact Ana Cazacu at +31 (0)615 174 027 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com