A Security Specialist drives security by aligning & defining security requirements. A high impact role that balances business needs versus risk appetite and guiding the organization.
About the Role:
You are the person responsible keeping this bank and its services to customers secure! As a senior security specialist you make the difference by applying your in-depth knowledge of the latest threats and ensure the bank has the necessary level of protection in place. At the end of each day you can look back at the good work you performed in cooperation with Business departments, IT departments, Senior management and IT Specialists to protect against tomorrow’s threats. You are a driven and pragmatic security professional with a deep technical knowledge and experience in (IT) security.
- Having deep understanding of multiple security fields such as identity and access management, data security, IT infrastructure security, encryption or cloud security
- Experienced with security risk management frameworks, models and security risk management processes
Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Explain and advise business, IT departments and security experts on complex security concerns within your area of expertise
- Set the security standard for your field of expertise translating the risk strategy towards tangible and realistic security objectives
- Inform business and IT on the security risk profile
- The team is constantly improving and you can actively participate and play an important role in the way the Center of Expertise Security will develop within the organization
Customer focus, critical thinking, clear communication, interpersonal skills are essential for the role of security advisor. In addition, it’s important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- Master, in a technical field in IT/Security
- Certifications such as IT Audit, (ISC)2 CISSP, CCSP, ISACA CISM
- 10+ year working experience in an IT function
- 10+ working experience in an IT security function
- Experience in working within a large organization managing a wide variety of stakeholders
- You have a strong personal integrity and know how to work with classified information within the bank, but also in trusted communities
- Experience with senior level stakeholder management in an international environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch (Mandatory) and English (mandatory)
- A gross monthly salary between €4.492,45 and €7.799,78. (salary scale 10 or 11, based upon experience)
- Thirteenth month’s salary and 8% holiday allowance
- An extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- A personal development budget of € 1,400-
- A combination of working from home and at the office
- A pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5%
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Security Advisor based on a 36-hour working week.
Please apply here or contact Ana Cazacu at +31 (0)615 174 027 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com