You’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And they’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help them to become even better, too. Build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Due to globalisation and developments within technology the structure of organisations are undergoing a lot of changes. As a technical solution architect you support organisations with these transformations. The teams exist of specialised consultants with different backgrounds. Our consultants are involved in a variety of projects, from developing up to implementing a strategy within different industries. The core areas are Customer Experience Technology, Experience Design, Organisational Transformation and Data Analytics.
With rapidly changing cybersecurity threats, clients from all industries look to them for trusted solutions for their increasingly complex risks. As a member of the Cyber Threat Management team you will be involved in attack and penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and red teaming and focus on identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities in client IT environments. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping the clients with their most complex cybersecurity needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working from the Advanced Security Center in Amsterdam together with the Advanced Security Centers around the globe to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
The security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills. As part of the Cyber Threat Management team, you’ll identify potential threats and vulnerabilities to operational environments. Projects here could include penetration testing, red teaming and simulating physical breaches to identify vulnerabilities.
You’ll work with the practice in Amsterdam, and have the following responsibilities:
- Perform penetration testing which includes internet, intranet, wireless, web application, social engineering and physical penetration testing.
- Execute red team scenarios to highlight gaps impacting organizations security postures.
- Identify and exploit security vulnerabilities in a wide array of systems in a variety of situations.
- Analyzing code (security code review)
- Perform in-depth analysis of penetration testing results and create report that describes findings, exploitation procedures, risks and recommendations.
- Execute penetration testing projects using the established methodology, tools and rules of engagements.
This is you
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering or a related major.
- 0 to 2 years of related work experience;
- Some experience with manual attack and penetration testing.
- Some experience with scripting / programming skills (e.g., Python, PowerShell, Java, Perl etc).
- Updated and familiarized with the latest exploits and security trends.
- A driver’s license valid in the Netherlands
- Willingness and ability to travel within The Netherlands to meet client needs.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Any of the following certifications OSCP, OSWP, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCE, OSEE, GXPN; non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, Unix, any other major operating systems.
- Familiarity with the latest exploits, tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP), vulnerability remediation and security trends in Cloud implementations.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP network protocols.
- Deep understanding and experience with various Active Directory attack techniques.
- Understanding of network security and popular attacks vectors.
- An understanding of web-based application vulnerabilities (OWASP Top 10).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking a proactive role in engagements
- Flexible, responsible and self-confident personality, who feels comfortable in client’s environment
The companies consultants stay up to date by researching and discovering the newest security vulnerabilities, attending and speaking at top security conferences around the world, and sharing knowledge on a variety of topics with key industry groups. The team frequently provides thought leadership and information exchanges through traditional and less conventional communications channels such as speaking at conferences, publishing white papers and blogging. If this excites you, this is the opportunity to grow your career!
This is what they offer
A competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: Providing the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: giving you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School whilst working, completely free
Please apply here or contact Eva Neill at +31 (0)6 50 22 09 11 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com