The expertise center for cybersecurity in healthcare is looking for a Cyber Security Support Specialist. Their mission is to make healthcare digitally safer by making healthcare institutions more resilient against cyber criminals. You will become part of the Operations team, a group of Cybersecurity Support and Cybersecurity Specialists.
- You have MBO 4 / HBO working and thinking level;
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an incident handler in a similar environment;
- You are certified GCIH or have a comparable education;
- You have knowledge of web applications, Unix/Linux/Windows;
- Familiar with and able to explain measures such as Security Headers, SPF/DKIM/DMARC, DNSSEC, hashing, and encryption. Also familiar with commonly used attack methods such as DDoS, (SQL) Injection, Path Traversal, phishing, malware, and more;
- In addition to Dutch and English, you have basic knowledge of Bash, Python, Powershell and/or other scripting languages.
- As a Cybersecurity Support Specialist you are the first point of contact for the participants of the organization. Together with your colleagues, you take care of accepting and analyzing cybersecurity reports and advise on the actions to be taken;
- You provide support and advice in solving cybersecurity incidents at healthcare institutions;
- You help provide information about vulnerabilities of (medical) IT systems and prevent misuse of medical IT systems;
- You keep an eye on whether IP addresses or URLs of healthcare institutions appear on blacklists. In the event of a ‘positive hit’, you advise the relevant healthcare institution on the next steps to be taken;
- You help analyze and interpret news items and (research) reports about cyber security;
- You contribute to an (online) platform with which (cyber) security specialists can exchange information with each other;
- You help build the company, think with them about products and services, interesting research and opportunities to further develop;
- You participate in the picket schedule. This means that you have picket duty approximately once every 2 months in the evenings and weekends.
- A market-based salary, including 13th month and pension scheme;
- A commuting allowance and/or an NS business card;
- Excellent study and development opportunities;
- Various leave arrangements and flexible working hours;
- A unique opportunity to work technically for a special and socially important sector;
- A laptop and phone from the company;
- A lot of responsibility and independence in your position;
- Nice colleagues in a close-knit team;
- The possibility to work in a hybrid way, with an office in Amersfoort.
Please apply here or contact Julia Mărăsescu at +31 (0)6 288 97 190 or at email@example.com for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org