One of the most vital critical infrastructure organizations in the Netherlands is looking for a Cyber Security & Risk Officer with a strong personality who will help to further improve their operational positioning of cybersecurity and risk management.
About the Role:
The Cyber Security & Risk Officer (CSRO) works in an organization that is classified as Vital B where robustness and security are of high importance. The IT infrastructure and most important applications are maintained and renewed in end-to-end responsible dev-ops teams. In this environment you will support various dev-ops teams in making a risk assessment and help implement control measures based on the existing information security policy. In addition to their mission critical environment, you also support teams that develop and maintain commercial digital products as well as teams where suppliers maintain the (public) websites. During your work you will shape new guidelines together with the security team. You report as a team to the CISO and CIO.
- You are the point of contact for all security activities for the teams under your responsibility, with regard to information security and business continuity;
- You translate policy into security requirements for suppliers and developers / operational teams;
- You are aware of current trends and developments in the field of cyber security, analyze the impact thereof and provide solicited and unsolicited advice to relevant stakeholders;
- You think along with teams about which risks are responsible and which mitigating measures are needed;
- You monitor compliance with security requirements by suppliers, administrators and developers and report on this;
- You assess substantive adjustments to the security level (designs);
- You perform cyber security and IT risk analyses, such as cloud risk analyses, scenario and business impact analyses;
- You follow up security incidents and participate in picket service.
- A completed HBO/WO education, preferably in the direction of Information Security or Business Informatics;
- 3 years of demonstrable work experience in a similar position, preferably supplemented with certificates such as CISSP, CISM or CISA;
- You naturally look at infrastructure and security, security applications or technical and/or functional designs;
- Knowledge about the security of network/cloud concepts and network protocols.
- Strong analytical skills, eager to learn and helicopter view;
- You are steadfast, analytical, solution-oriented and you naturally have a positive critical attitude;
- You take initiative and you know how to motivate others to take the necessary steps.
- An attractive, independent position within a dynamic team where your own initiative is stimulated and where your impact is immediately noticeable;
- A fun, dynamic and ambitious team;
- The starting salary depends on education and experience and amounts to a maximum of € 5,346 gross per month (with the possibility to grow to the end of the scale via the annual assessment of € 6,682).
- 36-hour work week.
- An annual contract with a view to a permanent appointment.
- Good pension scheme with the ABP (average pay system, where we reimburse about 70% of the premium).
- Travel allowance for car or public transport.
- Thirteenth month and holiday pay, built up via a personal choice budget of 19.6%. You can use this budget in several ways, extensive choice of training and education, so that you can develop further.
Please apply here or contact Stela Staleva at +31 (0)6 41 11 09 67 or at email@example.com for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org