One of the world’s largest telecom companies is looking for reinforcements for their Cyber Defense Center.
Always wanted to work in a dynamic organization operating in a continuously evolving and innovative sector?
The Cyber Defense Center (CDC) provides detection and response capabilities on the company’s most critical
business assets responsible for delivering services to their customers. The Cyber Defense Center is part of the
Governance Risk and Compliance [GRC] team, which provides company wide support and advice in implementing
and guaranteeing security in their products and services.
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you’ll work in a mixed team of specialists of both the company and their
security partners. You are actively involved in improving their detection and response capabilities. You
are primarily involved in analyzing and following up incidents. As a Cyber Security Engineer you’ll
work together with their MSSP on services and technologies such as SIEM, SOAR, CTI, Application
Onboarding & Threat Modelling, EDR, Cloud Monitoring, and much more.
• Working together with the MSSP, IT sourcing parties and other security partners;
• Coordinating and overseeing security incidents involving multiple teams throughout the
• Working together with the international Cyber Security community;
• Working together with the MSSP to configure and improve the CDC services and
technologies such as EDR, Cloud Monitoring, SIEM, CTI, SOAR and much more;
• Supporting the risk officers with identifying risks of a technical nature.
You are an expert in Cyber Defense and you have at least 5 years of professional experience in Cyber
Security. You see the big picture and can quickly understand relevant interactions between the
processes that make up our products and services. With your “challenger” mindset and from a
security standpoint you are able to keep these processes up to date, implement new controls and
further optimize existing ones together with their Managed Security Service Provider. Furthermore,
you are analytical, stress resistant and you know how to connect with all relevant stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT/Security;
• Experience in the field of IT Security, Cyber Security, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Incident
Response & Forensics, Application Onboarding & Threat Modelling and Vulnerability
• Knowledge and/or experience in analyzing various attack techniques and resources, such as
MITRE ATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain, rootkits, malware, Phishing, etc.;
• Familiarity with security technologies and methodologies, such as SIEM, SOAR, EDR, IDS/IPS,
• Have at least 1 of the following or comparable certifications: GCIH, CEH, CISSP and/or CISM
Note: A pre-employment screening is part of the application procedure.
Please apply here or contact Stela Staleva at +31 (0)6 41 11 09 67 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com