As a Security Consultant you will provide guidance and consulting to the clients and design and implement solutions for the transformation and optimization of the clients’ Security organization. You will be given the opportunity to develop specialized knowledge and skills on a wide range of the most innovative tools, technologies and methodologies across all Security offerings:
- Security Strategy, Risk & Architecture
- Integrated Risk Management/GRC
- Digital Identity
- Cloud & Infrastructure Security
- IoT, IIoT, ICS Security
- Platform, Application & Data Security
- Cyber Investigation, Forensics & Response
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Operational Resilience
The consultants within the Security department have the distinction of being able to work with clients across all of their industries, depending on your skills: Products, Communication, Media, Entertainment & High Tech, Public Services & Health, Resources and Financial Services. From giving back to the communities where we work and live, to inspiring their people, to serving the clients and creating value for our shareholders—in everything that is done, provide High Performance.
Leading the field with a holistic approach, working carefully with clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of the work reaches throughout the whole security life cycle, and across value chains end to end, ultimately keeping businesses and end-users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. You won’t be limited to a single set of tools to offer security for our clients, so you will be able to take a proactive and creative approach to find the best solutions for every security problem.
This is you
- Preferably a technical related degree;
- 2 – 5 years of work experience
- Team player with strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and resolve complex problems;
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a must;
- Project- or consultancy experience.
This is what they offer
By joining the team, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work done for clients, they are proud of their vibrant, diverse workplace culture: believing in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. Getting to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, this company offers an excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on the shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Please apply here or contact Ana Cazacu at +31 (0)615 174 027 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com