A Security Specialist drives security by aligning & defining security requirements. A high impact role that balances business needs versus risk appetite and guiding the organization in the cloud transition.
About the Role:
As a Senior Cloud Security specialist, you make the difference by applying your in-depth knowledge of the latest threats and ensure that the bank has the necessary level of protection in place. At the end of each day, you can look back at the good work you performed in cooperation Business departments, IT departments, Senior management and IT Specialists to protect against tomorrow’s threats. You are a driven and pragmatic security professional with a deep technical knowledge and experience in (IT) security. For this role your focus would be guiding the cloud transformation and the security challenges which come with it.
This financial institution is in the process of transforming into a modern software development organisation, using the scale and innovation benefits offered by public cloud services. This transition requires knowledge, an open attitude and cultural change within the organisation. As a Senior Security Specialist with a focus on the Cloud Competence Center you have a global perspective and you can help to bring about this change by:
- Developing & facilitating knowledge sessions to raise (Azure) security awareness
- Advise on risk assessments of new Azure Services
- Reviewing existing Azure services for additional security capabilities
- Translating Risk (CISO) security requirement into Azure security configuration settings
- Creating Azure cloud native control mapping from Risk (CISO) security baseline
- Guiding DevOps teams which are moving/using Azure on security topics
- Helping other Risk officers (CISO) with Azure related assessments and questions
- Aligning & coordinating security architecture related topics with Enterprise Architecture, Security Architect and IT Cloud Security Engineer AWS
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant direction
- Qualification in security certifications such as CRISC, CISSP, CISM or CCSK
- Qualification in AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies and AZ-103\4: Microsoft Azure administrator
- Experience with IT Risk Management and Security in an international environment
- Substantive knowledge when it comes to Cloud technologies & Cloud design patterns
- Minimum of 2 years working experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience with DevOps and Agile/Scrum
- Experience with stakeholder management
- An eye for detail combined with a helicopter view
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- A gross monthly salary between €4.718 and €6.741 (salary scale 10)
- Thirteenth month’s salary and 8% holiday allowance
- An extra budget of 11% of your gross salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- A personal development budget of € 1,400-
- A combination of working from home and at the office.
- A pension scheme to which you contribute 3.5% or 5.5%
This is a selection of the terms of employment for a Cloud Specialist based on a 36-hour working week.
Please apply here or contact Ana Cazacu at +31 (0)615 174 027 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com