This company provides and innovate technical services in and around the home. Chances are you haven’t heard of us before, but you’ve probably dealt with us without knowing it. For example, when you switched from internet provider or when maintenance was carried out on your central heating boiler. They are mainly active in the Telecom and Energy sector. They do this on behalf of major brands such as VodafoneZiggo, T-Mobile and Comfort Partners. In addition, They are continuously working on renewing our services on the basis of trends and wishes. For example, they come by to ensure that smart home equipment functions optimally or offer customers remote assistance (Remote). How do they do all this? By making the entire customer journey for consumers as fun and easy as possible in our own unique way. Our technicians, or rather experts, play a major role in this. Thanks to these passionate, skilled experts (zzp’ers), Making about 1 million people happy with their services every year.
This is you
With a venturous character and always thinking about opportunities and possibilities. it is therefore important that you are flexible, but of course never lose sight of any risks. In addition, you are able to involve all stakeholders and you can inspire and convince others. You are good at switching between different layers in the organization and you are able to approach issues pragmatically and on a project basis. You also have an analytical view and you are able to create structure.Then some practical points that you meet:
- you have completed a higher professional education or a comparable level of knowledge and skills;
- you have knowledge of ISO 27X;
- you have been working in an information security profession for at least three years;
- you have demonstrable knowledge of and experience with the field of information security and risk analysis methods;
- you are certified, these could be; CISSP, CISM and C|CISO or S-CISO;
- you have knowledge of legislation and regulations (AVG/GDPR);
- you have an affinity with IT and Cloud computing.
This is what they offer
- An environment where entrepreneurship, attention for each other, personal development and fun are central
- Unlimited days off; you decide what works for you;
- A nice annual training budget
- Annual profit distribution when broad targets are achieved;
- A well-arranged pension without personal contribution; an important basis that must be arranged;
- Possibility to work hybrid with the office in Amsterdam as a central meeting place;
- Several crews and clubs you can join, such as Team Green, Diversity & Inclusion, Share-the-Fun, The Bookclub, The Ringmasters and many more. Please ask about this during your introductory meeting 🙂
- And a good dose of fun and interesting activities
Please apply here or contact Ana Cazacu at +31 (0)615 174 027 or at email@example.com for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org