The world’s largest international health and beauty retailer with over 17,000 stores in 27 markets is looking for an Application Security Analyst! Each year, over 5.9 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
This role is part of Group IT Security Function and has a main responsibility for supporting Global Security Optimization team related to web application security and external threat surface management.
• Configure, maintain, and optimize Web Application Firewall and Website Protection (WAF) solution to protect against web-based threats.
• Monitor and analyze WAF alerts and events to identify potential security incidents.
• Develop and implement WAF policies and rules to mitigate emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
• Collaborate with application development teams to ensure the smooth operation of the WAF.
• Collaborate with the incident response team to ensure timely resolution of security incidents.
• Administer and manage an Attack Surface Management (ASM) tool to continuously monitor and assess the company’s digital attack surface.
• Identify and document exposed assets, potential security gaps, and vulnerabilities.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize and remediate identified security issues.
• Generate reports and metrics related to the attack surface for management and stakeholders.
• Maintain detailed documentation of WAF configurations, attack surface assessments, and incident response procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field (or equivalent experience).
• Minimum of 2 years of experience on Web Application Security topics: WAF Configurations, Incident response and vulnerability management.
• Knowledge of web application security vulnerabilities and attack vectors (e.g., OWASP Top 10).
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Good communication skills in the English on both written and verbally.
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Ability to translate security vulnerabilities to business risks.
- A job at a successful international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- An informal no-nonsense work ethic;
- Workspace at home;
- You will be based at their office in Renswoude or Utrecht;
- Competitive salary (between 45-70K, depending on experience) and benefits like travel allowance and a discount on your health insurance;
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy more;
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore;
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health;
Please apply here or contact Stela Staleva at +31 (0)6 41 11 09 67 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com