Apart from being a listed company in Europe’s most prestigious accreditations , ‘CREST’, this client is also a member of Europe’s leading cybersecurity cluster, Hague Security Delta (HSD). The company offers various cybersecurity services to organizations in the Netherlands, mainly in the finance sector.
Their services can be grouped under 5 subjects:
Penetration testing (IT, OT, IoT, Cloud, mobile platforms, red / purple teaming)
Auditing (ISO, SWIFT, PCI)
Cyber Security hardware / software sales
Data protection and privacy consultancy services
Incident Response Services
They are looking for an early career Account Manager with talent, drive, and ambition to sell cyber security solutions. Following objectives and values, you will be responsible for maximizing sales growth and customer satisfaction in your territory by promoting, selling, and differentiating the value of the company’s solutions and developing a strong professional network.
- Build and manage a sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities
- Identifying customer needs and creatively thinking of solutions.
- Managing and guiding complex sales processes.
- Connecting the right internal (national & international) technical collogues to these projects.
- Follow-up and after-sales.
- Ensuring clear reporting with our CRM / ERP system.
- Will work with Marketing on executing plans/campaigns that generate quality leads and interest in our services and capabilities.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years product and/or service sales experience with a proven track record of sales success in the it industry. Cyber Security background is a plus.
- An enthusiastic, sales professional with a hunter and to do mentality.
- Skilled at generating your own leads through cold calling, blitzing, research, research your own network or networking, and driving your territory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch, speaking other European language is a plus.
- Have strong presentation skills.
- Can demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple deals simultaneously.
- Network and Connections on one of the verticals Technology, Banking, HealthCare, Logistics is plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while also being a strong team player.
- Competitive salary.
- Appealing bonus scheme.
- Travel allowance.
- A company issued laptop, cellphone.
- Guidance from experienced colleagues.
- Flexibility to work from home.
Please apply here or contact Stela Staleva at +31 (0)6 41 11 09 67 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com